Tuesday, April 05, 2016

Filled with flower by Virág Réti


Hi My Crafty Friends!

It's Virág here with you. Did you know that Virág in Hungarian means flower? 
So I have some real flourish design for you today.

I made this flower pot for one of my best crafty friends as a small gift. 
She doesn't know anything about this, this will be a surprise for her.


Here is my inspiration for April:



Do you remember our monthly mood board?




Some words about my pot:
The base of the whole project is white gesso. I painted the flower pot and the paper flowers twice. 
Then I started to play with mists in four different colours to gave a little shadows and effect for the flowers. I used some mica powder, mica flakes and colored grid to highlight the composition. 

Here are some close ups:






Our sponsor this month is 





We are a team of creative women who cannot image their world without paper, glue and the creative process. Scrapbooking is our passion and we love to share our passion with other scrapbookers. For this reason, 7 Dots Studio exists. The quality of our products is our top priority. Our lines consist of papers, stickers, die-cut elements, clear stamps, stencils and chipboard pieces. You can find our products in scrapbooking stores around the world.




This month two winners get one of these two brand new collection kits!


Homegrown



Join to our challenge to win our beautiful prices!
See you soon and good luck!







2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...