Monday, April 25, 2016

Peaceful by Päivi Jänkälä

Hi,

Päivi here today to share my take of this month beautiful moodboard.

A layout in my very clean and simple style with a photo of my son taken a few years ago. Think this photo goes so well with these gorgeous from 7 dots studio who is our sponsor this month.


This months beautiful moodboard was a bit tricky for me since it is quite girly and my style is not that girly :)


So this month I found my inspiration from one of the photos on the moodboard and when you look at this part of my layout you perhaps guess which photo.

And here is the moodboard this month




Our sponsor this month is 





We are a team of creative women who cannot image their world without paper, glue and the creative process. Scrapbooking is our passion and we love to share our passion with other scrapbookers. For this reason, 7 Dots Studio exists. The quality of our products is our top priority. Our lines consist of papers, stickers, die-cut elements, clear stamps, stencils and chipboard pieces. You can find our products in scrapbooking stores around the world.




This month two winners get one of these two brand new collection kits!



Still time to join, hope to see Your take of the moodboard soon :)


3 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...